JFW and Sygate

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:09:50 -0700

Hello Group
If you use Sygate with JFW 5.X are you able to up date Sygate to a newer
version with no difficulty?  I once tried to do the up date and had to
restore the computer.
I admit one of the problems might have been mine, I did not shut off the
anti virus.
So are you able to up date Sygate using JFW and not experience any problems?
Is there anything I should know about doing the up date?
Dick