[JFW] JFW and Roxio CD Label Creator

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:11:00 -0400

I realize print labels on CDR's are really only good for sighted folk, but
this is something I need to learn to do beyond getting the program to look
up disc info online.
Apparently this program doesn't shift track names around, re-size them,
etc. so they fit properly on the CD label.  Has anybody had any luck
producing slick-looking labels with this, or any other media labeling
program and JFW?

Beyond hitting Add, CD Contents, I'm at a loss as to what I can do to
ensure things print and look acceptable, all track names fit on the label, etc.
This is even more important for those of us who are musicians looking for
work, and therefore producing our own demo CD's to hand out for promotional
purposes.

So, any tips out there?

thanks,
Chris