Re: JFW and QuickBooks

  • From: "George Marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:32:50 -0400

Hi Caroline:
Well I hate to tell you this but QuickBooks is going to be very difficult to
use with JAWS or any other speech system.  Most of Intuits products
interface are not designed to work very well with speech systems and that is
especially true of QuickBooks.  Many of us have tried for years to get
Intuit to help solve these problems, with no success.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx