Re: JFW and Hotmail

  • From: "Sin" <DanOzuna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:50:37 -0800

Hi Eileen

Once you are on the InBox page here's what you can do.

1. hit "f" until you get to the first checkbox
2. hit tab and you will hear that message's subject
3. if it is spam Shift+tab and check the checkbox
4. repeat for all spam
5. hit control+home to go to top of page
6. hit insert+f7 & hit "d"
7. you will land on "delete" hit enter

All those spam messages will be deleted. HTH

Sin