Re: JFW and FAcebook

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:16:10 -0400

JFW and FAcebookYep.  Been using Facebook for years now. :)  what you do to
update your status is click on the edit link and it'll give you an edit box.
You just type in your status and then hit enter.  to be sure that everything's
cool, just hit JAWS key escape to update the screen.  I do that just in case
JAWS still is reading the old screen.  that's how simple it is. :)  mark
Driesenga