JFW and Command line Switches

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <BC.Hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:12:59 -0600

I tried the Freedom Scientific technical support desk about 3 or so weeks
back, and they didn't know the answer to this, and told me that they would
call me back.  Well I haven't heard back from them, so I'm hoping one of you
might have the answer.

I looking for a way to turn JFW off via the command line.  This would be
useful for times when someone who doesn't need JFW logs into their account
on my machine.  I could just have a shortcut defined in their "Startup"
folder that would run JFW with the command to turn it off.  This would make
it a whole lot easier all the way around.  If my memory serves me correctly
there use to be a way to do this, but it's been way too many versions ago.
Any and all help would be greatly appreciated on this one.

Blessings,

Brian