Re: JFW & Kaspersky

  • From: "Allan Mikkelsen" <mallanikkelsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:05:29 +0100

Hello brian

I have been using kaspersky successfully with jaws for the last 3 years or so.
It works quite good, although you have to use the jaws curser alot, for
instance when setting the options for anty virus protection, scheduled
scannings of your pc and so forth.

Apart from that, the programme works ok.
I am using it with jaws 5.10 at the moment.

All the best from Allan