Re: [JFW] Compile Error Reply to Sender Script J 5.00.844

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:47:25 -0400

Walter and All,

    When I used the script in your post, JAWS said it was compiled,
but when I hit the hot key, it does not change the to field from the
list name to the sender's address.

    I've re-booted and tried it with posts from another list and it
still doesn't work.

    I tried it with JAWS 4.51 in case my timing for hitting the keys
was off and it worked.

    Do you have any suggestions other than to take out the script and
try it again?
Margaret

"Walter Siren" wrote:

Margaret, I also ran into this problem, but I just reinserted my
script, and it worked after that.  Take your present
ReplyToSender script out, andinsert this one, and see if it won't
compile.  I am putting it below.

Cut here

Script replytosender ()
var
  handle hwnd
SpeechOff ()
let hwnd = FindDescendantWindow (GetRealWindow (GetFocus ()),
From_Field2)
if !(IsWindowVisible (hwnd)) then
  SpeechOn()
  SayString ("Must be in an open message")
  return 0
endif
SetFocus (hwnd)
{control+a}