JFW Compatibility with Video and Sound Cards

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW_Mailing_List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:57:52 -0500

I am looking at a Dell Dimension 8300 with a GeForce FX 5200 Graphics Card
with TV-Out and DVI and an Audigy 2 sound card.  I would welcome any
comments on
the compatibility of this graphics card and this sound card with JFW
5.0.844.  Does the Audigy 2 have the crackling problem exhibited by the
Sound Blaster Live with Windows XP?

Gary
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx