RE: JFW 10 + Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:21:16 -0600

Well, join the club.

I was also forced to upgrade and it is minimally accessible. I use 9 for off
line work as 10 tends to lock up when using Microsoft Outlook.

My contacts in live messenger got scrambled, I no longer can have the
pending message read when I go into IM, it no longer reads the message I
post when I hit the enter key and so on.

I must use the JAWS cursor to read previous messages and, in general,
Microbloat must have taken lessons from FS in how to degrade a product with
an update else I must conclude that FS has been following in Microbloat's
footsteps all along.

Cy, The Anasazi (LOL)

  _____