Re: JAW's & speech friendly spyware programs?

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:42:11 -0500

Get the scripts for it from the jfw lite list page and then, after
installing them, use the jaws cursor to click customize, make sure all
graphics is turned on, use the graphics labeler to label the checked and
unchecked status of the items in the customize window.  there are several
tabs to customize in this way but only two states so once you have labeled
checked and unchecked, the rest that matter will reflect this.  The only
thing I have found is that graphics needs to be turned on in order to
continue to see the checked status of the items being customized.  You will
also ned to ue the jaws cursor to read the activity during scanning.  Make
sure you have the latest free version of ad-aware.  If I can help further
with ad-aware, please let me know.