Re: [JAWSLite] collapsing

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:07:47 -0500

Hi Judith,
Group by Conversation keeps your messages sorted in the conversation thread,
and makes it easier to follow the thread.
If you want to keep them in this order, re-enable Group by Conversation, then
go into Options from the Tools menu and Control+Tab to the Read dialog.
Check the item that says Automatically Expand all grouped items.
With this setup, the messages will be expanded already, and if you come to a
conversation you don't care to read, just hit the left arrow on the first
message in that conversation, and collapse the group, then hit delete.  This
deletes all of those messages in that conversation group.
For instance, if there were 7 messages dealing with using a program you don't
have, you can hit left arrow to collapse, then delete to get rid of all 7
messages in that group, then move on to the next conversation.
Makes for a faster reading session when going through user group messages.
Hth!

Thanks,
Dennis Brown