Re: JAWS window.

  • From: "Andrés felipe Pulgarín" <anprogect@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:45:24 -0500

Hello.
 If I understand good, you want to  change the JAWS Window into the
deffault setting. if you open the JAWS window pressing Incert+ J, you
go directly to a JAWS context menu? if the answer is yes, then all you
have to do is: go to the basics... menu
Then, uncheck the checkbox that says Start JAWS from the system tray.
then press enter in OK, and then restart JAWS, so the changes will
take effect.
now wen you open the JAWS window, all you hear is JAWS, and you can
access the menu with the menu bar.
I don't know if my explanation is very clear, but That's all I know,
but I can  explain it to you.
 Greetings from Colombia, (not columbia) Andrés felipe Pulgarín

On 12/31/08, mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello:
> when am swich to the JAWS window, i landed in:
> "JAWS  menu" or "JAWS CONTACT'S MENU"
> actually: i would like to  reback it in the default view, anyway to
> change it back?
> any suggest, that's would be appreciated!!.
> mostafa almahdy.
> --
> BEST REGARD
> IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE
>
> ____
> --
> JFW related links:

Andysoft Progect.