Re: JAWS version

  • From: "Spongebob Square Pants" <toyol_cyber007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:51:17 +0800

I see, some of the people in this list, like a child.  Only a small matter
sometimes, they make it very very very big matter.

    And I can see, some of the people in this list is hipokrit.  Only because
one people send the crack for Jaws, you straightly
complaint to FS.  If after investigate and complaint, it's kno problem.  But,
only because this people give the link to download,
you straightly complaint to FS and webmaster of the file hosting.  You don't
kno anything, please don't make a complaint and get all
the people trouble.

    Please use your brain before do it something.  Where is your brain?  On
your leg, or on your head?