JAWS scripting

  • From: Mark DeGange <gn2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, I am writing a handle function in the JAWS script manager using the
control ID for that window, but I find that it doesn't work because more than
one window has the same control ID. The script simply doesn't respond. Is there
a way I could reasign the control ID? If so, how could I check to make sure
that the Control ID I reasign is not shared by another window?
Georgie