JAWS &new Windows Vista

  • From: Whitefang <whitefang@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFWLite <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 11:02:45 -0700

Hi List:

As for 64 Bit Windows, my understanding is that you can run 32 & 64 bit
applications in it. Just like you can run 16 & 32 bit applications under
Windows 32 bit operating systems. However, you can not run a 64 bit application
on a Windows 32 bit operating system, because Windows 32 bit is not forward
compatible with 64 bit applications.

Wayne