JAWS dialog box

  • From: "Bill Powers" <powersradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:51:26 -0800

My wife uses JAWS all the time, and it normally does what it's supposed to. But
all too many times I walk by her computer and see that the JAWS dialog box is
up on the screen instead of just being down in the system tray. This could
cause some focus problems, I would think. It doesn't matter what version of
JAWS I've ever set up for her, either she's hitting the right combination of
keys to make the box come up or it's doing it on its own. I've never seen it
happen but when I see it on screen I minimize it. Has anyone else experienced
this, and do you have a fix for it? Or is this just something to hav to live
with? I don't have that problem with Magic, but my wife does with JAWS. It's
probably nothign major, just annoying.
Bill Powers