RE: JAWS and language detection

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:24:15 -0700

Language detection is one of those features that would be great if it worked
properly, but it's really more of a hastle as of now. When I'm working with
documents in different languages, I'll set a specific voice profile that
I've created with a particular language as the default for Wordpad for
example so switching back and forth is a little easier.