Re: JAWS and Windows 2000 Server

  • From: "Stephen Clower" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:23:44 -0600

Derek,
  Unless you want to use just one copy of the authorization key, installing=
 the normal version of Jaws 5.0 shouldn't be a problem. As I understand it,=
 the network version allows multiple computers on a LAN to connect to the=
 LAN server and utilize a single copy of the authorization key. I haven't=
 had any experience with networking Jaws, so if anyone out there has done=
 it before feel free to correct me.
Regards
Steve

On 1/4/2004 at 11:18 AM Derek Czuy wrote:

>Hello list members:
>I will be getting a computer with Windows 2000 Server installed on it.  I
>plan to network my Windows XP computer with the Windows 2000 Server
>computer.
>
>Can I install JAWS5.0 locally on the Windows 2000 Server computer or do I
>have to install Network JAWS on it?
>If I have to install Network JAWS, how do you go about doing this and
>where is Network JAWS located on the JAWS 5.0 CD?
>
>Derek
>

>---
>To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to=

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting=
 http://www.steve-audio.net