Re: JAWS and Skillsoft

  • From: Bradford Trainham <btrainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 18:04:07 -0500

Hi,
SkillSoft is a company which produces web-based training.  The company
has two formats for its courses.  The older one (at least all this is
true for its information technology courses.) isn't accessible with
Jaws, but the e3 format does work with Jaws.
Hope this helps, and believe me, I know way more than anyone would
want to know about SkillSoft right now as I'm importing thousands of
their courses into our E-learning management systen.=20
Brad