Re: JAWS and GroupWise version 6.5

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:38:18 -0500

Eileen-

We po' folks in the great state of Tennessee are using 6.5.  I'm using
it pretty well now but at first there were lots of adjustment problems.
The last version build or so helped solve a terrible problem with the
virtual cursor- you had to toggle it constantly when switching from
reading to editing messages.  However, I'm not sure when or where you
were using the read status line command- I've never used that one in GW.
 If you want to work out a time for a phone call to discuss, please
write or call back to set up a time as I have students most of the day.

Cher 865-594-6060 X1129

>>> Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx 5/13/2004 4:24:02 PM >>>

Hi,
Is anyone using GroupWise version 6.5?  I just started using it today
and I am having lots of problems.  The major one at this point is that
when I do the insert page down command I am supposed to get the date
and
time that a message was sent.   What I am getting is the last line of
the message.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I need to do to get the status to
read correctly?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx
line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather