RE: JAWS and Exchange by Outlook

  • From: "Jason Boston" <jwb3301@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:25:05 -0500

Yes, and it uses outlook at the email client. do you use outlook express
at home or elsewhere? If so, it's similar.

You will notice one difference if you'll be using office 2003. When in
the folder list you can jump to the list item you want, but you have to
hit space bar on that item to have those emails listed in the list view.

I can tell you more when you have a chance to get your hands on it.

Later,
Jason