JAWS and Adobe 8?

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:37:49 -0800

I posted about this before but didn't hear anything back. the latest version of
Adobe is out now and I am constantly being prompted to download it.
unfortunately I had started the download not knowing beforehand that 8 was out.
once you start the download it seems to want you to finish it, even if you have
7 installed. in the JAWS help is said that JAWS supports Adobe 7 and other
versions varry in accessibility. is there anyone on this list who is using JAWS
8 and Adobe 8? if so, how accessible is it?

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx