RE: JAWS and 64 bit machines

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:48:44 -0400

Hello.

If you are going to run a 32-bit operating system on a 64-bit processor Jaws
for Windows 32-bit will run. However if you are going to run Vista 64-bit
you will need to install the 64-bit version of Jaws for Windows which you
will either need to download from the web or purchase a CD-ROM.

I hope this helps.