Re: JAWS System Dump File from Insert+Windows+F4, Where to find it

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:17:33 -0800

MessageHi All;

The following are for XP users.  To find the Jaws memory dump file, do the
following:

1. Go to the desktop & press enter on My Computer.
2. Highlight Local disk C, & press enter.
3. Find Documents & Settings & press enter.
4. Press enter your name folder or the All Users folder.
5. Spacebar the applications folder & press enter.
6. Arrow down to the Freedom Scientific folder & press enter.
7. Press spacebar & enter on Jaws.
8. Arrow to the version of Jaws you are wanting to get the memory dump info
for & press enter.
9. Spacebar & enter on settings.
10. Arrow to or, look for, JAWSMemDmp.  This is where the files are stored
whenever you invoke the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key, Windows key, + F4.

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike

I know the steps are long winded but, once you do them they won't seem so
bad.