RE: JAWS REPEATS WORDS

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 05:44:56 -0500 (CDT)

If it's Word 2007 we're dealing with, normal view isn't an option.
Bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008, Milica Trpevska wrote:

Hi Morné

Why don?t you try to change the view of the document to
normal in the view menu by pressing alt+v and then ?n?. Hope
this will help, as jaws doesn?t display correctly the
information in the reading layout view. Mimi

 _____