RE: JAWS Not Maintaining Focus On Web Pages

  • From: kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:50:18 +0000

Hi Linda,
To enable ignore flash on web pages do the following:

1 Hold down the Jaws key and press 6 on the top row of keys to open the
settings for ie
2 Press alt s
3 Arrow down to html settings and hit enter
4 Tab back once then arrow to the right until you reach the misc tab
5 Tab until you hear "ignore flash on web pages" and hit the spacebar to check
the box

Remember to save the change before returning to your application.

Hth,
Kimberly