Re: JAWS And Sound Forge 6

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:59:32 -0600 (CST)

Okay, this is not the place for a discussion of capitalism versus
communism. Let's just stay with the facts: Jim charges for the Sound Forge
scripts, he has every right to do so, and whether or not a person thinks
this is right is not within the scope of this list. Please end this thread
here and now. Thank you.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews