Re: JAWS And Duel Boot Systems [was Jaws]

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:33:15 -0500

that's not gonna happen.  there should only be two and you can tell what
order they are in by reading the boot.ini file.  when the hd stops grinding
during boot, either press enter to select the default one or down arrow and
press enter to activate the secondary one.  You can also change the order in
boot.ini, but becarefull when editing this file.