Re: JAWS AND POSTAL SCALE SOFTWARE

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:55:09 -0800

Hi Rick,

Fascinating. Never heard of this, and look forward to any informative
products vendors have something like just a talking postal scale in their
catalogues. If so, I'd buy one in a heartbeat, if it didn't cost a small
fortune. I mean, I've tried weighing some of my outgoing mail by putting the
envelope on the talking scale in my bathroom, but, I dunno. The darn thing
just keeps saying "please step on the scale," and then shuts off. :-)