Re: JAWS 9 and PowerPoint 2007

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:59:06 -0400

Michel,

I'm afraid I can't help directly, but I think you've posted this request more
than once and I thought I'd offer another angle. I recall several PowerPoint
threads in the past. You might look at the list archive or, perhaps even more
simply, Google for PowerPoint and JAWS. Our messages often show up as Google
results.