RE: JAWS 8 and Bearshare

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 12:54:15 +1100

Hi,
I may be wrong. It looks like to me that you haven't been a Jaws user for very long. Many of us have seen this since about version 3.5 or 4.00 in one form or another! It just appears it is now more common.
Max.
on 10:50 18/11/2006, Jim said:
This is unbelievable to me, how can an old version work like 7.0 and new versions go backwards?

an annoyed user of Jaws from Oz