RE: JAWS 6.1 & Outlook Express Edit Issue

  • From: "Lucia Greco" <lucy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:19:50 -0700

High:
I find this happens frequently when I have logged out and log back in =
again
try restarting the computer or unloading Jaws and reloading it. Try
refreshing the screen. Are you sending messages in plain text or using =
Word
is the editor. You should not use Word is the editor if this is what =
you're
currently doing however I have found some users do better with word as =
the
editor. Check your display settings and make sure they are set =
optimally.
Good luck