RE: JAWS 5.0 demo questiojns.

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:39:22 -0600

Lilian,
  If the truth be known most of us have moments of confusion when
dealing with JAWS. I have used JAWS for about nine or ten years and I
still find myself wondering what is going on. You are in good company
and this group is a great place to find out a lot of things you wish you
would have known before now. Take care and happy Thanksgiving. Cy
Selfridge (CYS)...