JAWS 12 strange behaviour

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 09:57:52 -0000

I've just bought a new PC which supposedly didn't have any extra crap software
installed on it, just a clean windows 7 install. I've been finding that every
now and then I can't move around the screen, can't access anything except for
the windows list dialogue box. At first I thought maybe it was some software on
the new computer interfering with JAWS, but now I'm finding the same thing on
my old computer. Anyone else having that issue? The only thing JAWS will say is
ALT TAB as I try and move between apps but then doesn't say anything indicating
that I have moved apps. Even the start menu refuses to speak. Bringing up the
windows list and moving to one eventually sorts it but not consistantly.

Peter