RE: JAWS 11.0.1430

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:55:17 -0500

There is a list of choices, but you have to tab to it.
At 02:20 PM 4/17/2010, you wrote:
It appears as though research it is broken. I wanted to check some baseball scores last night, so I hit insert space, and r for research it. I was presented with the "enter term" box, and hit enter. However, instead of being presented with the list view of services from which to choose, wictionary opened up and told me that there were no results. I admittedly haven't had time to read the "what's new" file yet, so perhaps this is an operator error on my part due to some change in research it.
Allison