Re: JAWS 11 and Web Sites That Use Flash

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 22:38:23 -0700

Not sure if it can be done. I've not had any luck with them.

All I've been able to do is to label them with the custom labeler after I click
on them to figure out what they do. However some buttons change their meaning
depending on what's going on. For example, the Play button could change to
Pause while playing and the Stop button could be non-functional when stopped.

Dave