Re: JAWS 11 & Laptop Shopping / PC or Mac

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:51:39 -0700

Hi there
On Sep 15, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Dave Mitchell wrote:

Also, does anyone operate both a Desk Top Windows PC and a Mac laptop?

Hmm, I'm sorry to say I don't operate a desktop PC, but I work with them in a UC Berkeley class that I teach. I actually use a macbook for all my work. You mentioned that your needs don't stray much from email, web browsing and basic word processing. One can accomplish more than those things on a mac quite easily.

Justin Harford