Re: JAWS 10 question

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 20:25:17 +0300

I believe  it  should  be   repaired!!
they  didn't  mentioned  exchanges   or  adjustments  in  what's new
materials  of  the JAWS installation!.
and  also,when I' am  updating  my  JAWS  from  1139  to  1142,  it's
announces  as the following:
please wait  while  you're system   is  repairs  JAWS.
so  it  should be.
On 5/12/09, Cindy Handel <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can JAWS 10 be repaired, or should it be reinstalled?  I have a friend who
> thinks she needs to repair JAWS 10 or reinstall.  I don't know what the
> problem is, but she wants my help.  So, I need to know if it can be
> repaired, or should it be reinstalled?  If reinstalled, should she uninstall
> the current JAWS 10, before reinstalling?
>
> Cindy
>
> "Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
> Abraham Lincoln
>

> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

mostafa muhammad taric almahdy
skype account:
my_speaker
best regard
it's always hope that gives meaning to life
Alternative archives located at: