Re: JAWS 10 and writing new mails from Hotmail

  • From: Ben Peters <myangelblessings1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 07:59:55 -0700

Hi, I also have a hotmail (my main email; this one is for listserves), and have
no problems. Here is what I do when creating a message:
Go to the subject field or the to field (doesn't matter, you go by the subject
any way). Then use the down arrow and you should get the message body area. I
have automatic forms mode on so it makes the noise. Jaws doesn't announce
message body, but I've done it enough to know. Once in the message body area,
if you continue arrowing down, it will go out of the area after a couple times
so don't go too much. Once there you should be able to write without too much
trouble. I don't use any special fonts, formatting or anything for messages so
I can't mention that.

I have the same set up as you.

I hope this helps some, and if you need more assistance feel free to write
back.

Ben
MyAngelBlessings1@xxxxxxxxx