Re: Is this a Jaws problem?

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:11:48 -0800

Hi Troy,

Have you tried turning off/unchecking key repeat in your Jaws default
configuration manager?  If not, try this.
1. Hold down your Jaws/insert key and press the number 6 key on your number
row above the letters.
2. Press control, shift, + d keys for default configuration manager.
3. Now press alt +s to open the default configuration manager.
4. Open User Options and tab until you get to the Key Repeat checkbox.  If
this box is checked press your space bar to uncheck it, then tab to okay and
press enter.
5. Now press control + s to save your changes, then press alt + f4 to close.

I hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike