Is the list OK?

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:47:04 +0100

Hi to all, I'm not sure if it's me but lately I haven't been recieving emails
from the list over the last couple of days. Obviously I thought something is up
but in a way it's a good thing because maybe no one is having any problems with
there respective jaws. LOL Anyway this is just an email to say hello and to
make sure if it's not just me!
Don't want too many emails saying hi cos the mods might get onto it and stop it
just want so many just to make sure if the list is not dead my end.
Thanks
Daniel