Is anyone familiar with Vayusphere instant messaging?

  • From: "Aregullin, Manuel" <Manuel_Aregullin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users List (jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:15:07 -0700

Hi everyone,
Here at work we have an instant messenger called Vayusphere. I've never used
an instant messaging before now. It seems to work fairly well, however, I'd
like to be to able to get the new text to echo the right way and I'd like to
be able to setup a way to monitor my systray to see who comes on-line and
who disconnects.
Does anyone have any suggestions of an application which is fairly generic
who's scripts I can adjust to fit what we use here?
Thanks for any suggestions
Manny