RE: Is Webvisum part of the firefox setup?

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:32:50 +0200

Hi Dave,

At least on my two computers, (the one at work and the one at home),
turning on this check for updates seems to update the browser and the
addons. For instance, last Thursday, Firefox noticed that one of my
usual addons could be updated. It first proposed me to update it or not.
The update was done only when I accepted it.

HTH. Have a nice day. ChD