RE: Ipod & ITunes Question

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:01:49 -0500

Robbie,

Thank you for respecting the focus of this JAWS list, which has been sadly
lacking lately. I believe you couched part of your question in terms
appropriate for this list, but I suggest you will find more experience at
PC-Audio. Information, including how to sign up, can be found at the
following webpage:

  _____