Re: Internet Explorer 7 and JFW 7

  • From: "Pablo" <ps8001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:24:04 -0700

in my experience i like IE 6 better, i've had less spyware issues with IE6...
So when i'm updating a computer, and it asks to download and install IE7 i do
go ahead and download it and click install... at that point it comes up with a
screen saying Inter net explorer 7 is here default is install button if you tab
a few times you will find a do not install button if you click that, you will
not be asked again to install...