Re: Installing new sound in Jaws

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 13:31:21 -0400

Morey, I will be honest I didn't take the time to try it in the all users
folder.
But I did copy a wav file into my
C:\Documents and Settings\Debbie\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\7.10\Settings\ENU\Sounds folder, and it did appear in the
list.
I was able to assign it to a word, in fact I need to remove it cause now I
am hearing the TADA wav file every time I come across the word settings,
grin.
Try putting in your settings enu sounds folder where debbie is your user
name.  Or explore my settings on your jaws menu...
Debbie