RE: Installing AVG and Avast on same computer

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 15:56:56 -0700

That's what I thought too and I'm not trying to say anyone's wrong here I am
merely asking  question.  What if one antivirus programme fixed viruses or
catches some and not others that another antivirus programme may catch and
eliminate.  I was told by a salesman at Future Shop you should always run
more than one for this reason but it doesn't sound right to me either I
could see there could possibly be conflicts.

Liz

  _____