Re: Information Bar

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:15:59 -0600

MessageGood morning John:  I'm not sure that I following your last message
here.  If you are questioning on seeing what you have for updatess in order to
see them in your System Tray check your settings.  In Control Panel in the tab
for Add or Removal to see which button you have checked.  If you have a
question as to how to check for this information I'll be glad to walk you
through.  Good luck.
Your Friend
Dave