Re: InfoPath Strange Edit Behavior

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:22:50 -0600

I wonder if turning off 'enhanced editing' in configuration manager would make it easier.

Good luck.
At 03:17 PM 11/19/2008, you wrote:
Hello.
I am filling in a form using Microsoft Office InfoPath.
It is a work form and this is the application they are using so I cannot change it.
When using Jaws 9, edit fields do not show up and I
Cannot hit enter to get into forms mode.
I can hit enter but it does not take me into forms mode.
When I press E to get the next edit field, it will take me there, but will not allow me to enter it.
When using Jaws 7, the edit fields show up correctly.
Has anyone seen this or do I need to change an option in version 9 to see these edit fields?
In IE, the edit fields show up fine using Jaws 9.
Jaws 10 is also not an option at this point.
I am using XP pro.
Any assistance or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Eric.